|“||Miraculous is one of the cutest, purest and most positive shows ever made. And you are the nicest and most creative fan community ever!||”|
—Thomas in a letter to fans
Thomas worked on Code Lyoko, W.I.T.C.H., and Season 2 of "The Daltons" as a storyboard artist, and on "Totally Spies!" as the storyboard supervisor. He is also known for his work as a storyboard artist on "Wasabi" (2001) and "Asterix" and "Obelix Meet Cleopatra" (2002). At some point while Miraculous was being made, he was a guest artist for LoliRock on the episode "Batty", storyboarding the second half of the episode and revising the episode's script.
- Thomas was named after the character Major Tom from the David Bowie song "Space Oddity."
- Thomas is known to be very jokey and tongue-in-cheek with fans on Twitter, something he attributes to "French sarcasm".
- Fans call him variations of Hawk Moth's name, such as, "Papapillon," "Hawkfather," and "Hawkdaddy."
- In response, he named the fans of the television show "The Miraculers."
- He has a huge collection of fanart.
- His Twitter name used to be NoSpoiler-Man. This was made in response to people constantly asking him about Season 2 of Miraculous and his penchant to answer questions with "No spoiler" or a picture saying the same thing. It is now just "Thomas Astruc"
- He makes a cameo in the French version of "Gamer" as the voice of the start menu of Ultimate Mecha Strike III. This is his only cameo in Season 1 in Miraculous.
- Thomas has stated that he loves all of the characters equally but has a preference for Jagged Stone and a dislike for Chloé Bourgeois.
- His favorite Miraculous episodes to direct as of Season 1 are the episodes Ladybug & Cat Noir (Origins - Part 1) and Stoneheart (Origins - Part 2).
- His favorite Studio Ghibli film is Omoide Poroporo.
- His favorite DreamWorks film is How to Train Your Dragon.
- His favorite Disney film is Tangled.
- Just before San Diego Comic-Con International 2016, Jeremy Zag posted a video to Instagram of Thomas dressed as Marinette Dupain-Cheng.
- One of Thomas' dreams came true when Thomas met Marvel comic creator and legend Stan Lee at the San Diego Comic-Con International 2016.
- Thomas' Facebook
- Thomas' IMDb
- Thomas' Linkedin
Thomas' current Tumblr
- Thomas left Tumblr on March 30, 2016. He will only use Twitter and his personal Facebook to announce Miraculous Ladybug information. This will make it easier for him to answer questions and for Miraculers to find information. This will also prevent new Miraculers from stumbling onto fake accounts believing the user is Thomas.
- Thomas' previous Tumblr
- Thomas' Twitter
- Thomas' YouTube
- Thomas' new Instagram